● Support our initiative, which is helping lifelong learners achieve their dreams of launching successful/meaningful careers in software dev.
● Work in sync with other co-instructors to guide students through the course.
● Dedicate yourself to becoming a better leader through mentoring of fellow peers.
● Be the driving force behind the students as they identify their passions and excel through the curriculum.
● Play a major role in establishing a safe and challenging learning environment to accommodate for students with a vast spectrum of abilities and learning styles.
What we teach:
● NoSQL/ SQL databases
● Agile Methodologies
Montana Code School (MTCS) is a statewide initiative dedicated to training the state’s next generation of junior developers with 2017 classes being held in Missoula and Bozeman. We offer intensive, full-time and part-time coding boot camp programs designed to produce highly employable software developers ready to hit the ground running in Montana’s thriving community of startups and tech businesses.
MTCS is a life-changing and educational experience, dedicated to giving students the tools to become successful web developers. MTCS does more than just provide a skills training program for our students. We focus on developing soft skills such as effective communication skills around technical and non-technical topics, teamwork, and collaboration.
Submit your cover letter and resume below:
<a href=”https://montanacodeschool.submittable.com/submit/55791“> Apply Here</>
Learn more about the part-time course here