Montana Code School (MTCS) is a statewide initiative dedicated to training the state’s next generation of junior developers with 2017 classes being held in Missoula and Bozeman. We offer intensive, full-time and part-time coding bootcamp programs designed to produce highly employable software developers ready to hit the ground running in Montana’s thriving community of startups and tech businesses.
MTCS is a life changing educational experience, dedicated to giving students the tools to become successful web developers. MTCS does more than just provide skills training to our students. We also focus on developing soft skills such as effective communication skills around technical and non-technical topics, teamwork and collaboration.
● Support our initiative, which is helping lifelong learners achieve their dreams of launching successful/meaningful careers in software dev.
● Work in sync with other co-instructors to guide students through the course.
● Dedicate yourself to becoming a better leader through mentoring of fellow peers.
● Be the driving force behind the students as they identify their passions and excel through the curriculum.
● Play a major role in establishing a safe and challenging learning environment to accommodate for students with a vast spectrum of abilities and learning styles.
What we teach:
● NoSQL/ SQL databases
● Agile Methodologies
Submit your cover letter and resume here: